Today we have a bonus episode! This one features Maureen Greeley, Executive Director of the Evergreen Council on Problem Gambling, Angela Voght, Provincial Indigenous Coordinator with the BC Responsible and Problem Gambling Program and Kristin West, Outreach and Development Coordinator at the Evergreen Council on Problem Gambling.
They will be sharing about the upcoming Four Directions Conference, including a highlight event at the Musqueam Cultural Education Resource Centre. The name of the highlight event is DIM AMA YAAY NUUM: WE WILL ALL WALK IN A GOOD WAY Gitxsan Language, Gitxsan Nation
In this episode, you’ll hear about
- Memories from past Four Directions Conferences
- What the Four Directions Conference is about
- Where it is, when it is, how much it is
- How you can register for the Four Directions Conference
- The highlight event on September 23, 2015
Resources and links from this episode
- Four Directions Conference Information
- Four Directions Conference Schedule
- Four Directions Conference Highlight Event
- Four Directions Conference Hotel Information
- Four Directions Conference Rates
- Four Directions Conference Registration Form
- Four Directions Conference Online Registration
- Four Directions Conference Continuing Education Hours
- EvergreenCPG on Facebook
- EvergreenCPG on Twitter
- EvergreenCPG on YouTube
- Evergreen Council on Problem Gambling
- BC Responsible and Problem Gambling Program
Thanks for listening!
Thank you for listening to the Gambling Issues Podcast. If you enjoyed this episode, there’s a few ways you can help us out
- Subscribe to the podcast, so you don’t miss an episode!
- Submit a review in iTunes, this helps people find the podcast
- Share the link to this episode GamblingIssuesPodcast.com/8
- Sign up for our email list
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Ask a question or submit feedback
Thank you to Maureen, Kristin and Angela for being on the podcast and the BC Responsible and Problem Gambling Program for making this podcast possible!